Bookkeeper – Full-time
With the expansion of our accounts processing department, we now wish to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper.
The role is a full-time position (35 hours per week) and is based in our head office in Bingley. The successful candidate will be involved with processing invoices and receipts onto cloud-based accounting packages such as Xero. They will also be required to perform bank reconciliations, update balance sheets and prepare management accounts for clients.
Essential skills required
- A minimum of 18 – 24 months bookkeeping experience.
- Practical knowledge of using Xero.
- Experience of liaising with clients over their debtor and creditor ledgers.
- A working knowledge of reconciling bank transactions in Xero or using other methods.
- Experience of processing and submitting VAT returns under the Making Tax Digital system.
Any additional accounting skills and experience will also be considered but are not essential. Ongoing training and support will be provided.
The salary will be up to £16,000 per annum, depending on experience. The successful candidate will be entitled to 24 days holiday plus bank holidays each year and will be able to opt into the practice’s pension scheme.
Wilkinson and Partners are an ICAEW training firm, which means we take a proactive stance on the training and development of our staff.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29 May. To apply for the role please send a covering letter with your up to date CV to Daniel Wilkinson at email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role first before making an application, please contact Daniel on 01274 518200.